When planning for the year ahead, its best to pick 3-4 goals (1 per quarter) that you can really take time to work on and perfect. Business owners can sometimes bite off more than they can chew, ending up overwhelmed and frustrated at their lack of progress over time. Goal setting and planning will help you prioritise what you want to achieve in 2019, but you need to stick to the process and take action! Plan ahead with these questions:
• What are the 3-4 main goals you want to achieve for your business in 2019?
• What do you want from your business in 2019?
• What do you want to be in your business in 2019?
• Who could help you with your goals for 2019 – family, friends, colleagues, people you admire?
• What kind of people would you like to meet next year, to collaborate with, to build relationships with?
• How much money do you want to make in your business in 2019, and what do you need to do each month to make it (how many clients, contracts, consultancies, products etc. do you need to sell?)