6) Let go of the illusion of control and learn the art of surrender. If something is really not working ask yourself if you need to change it or if you need to let it go. Be honest with yourself.
7) At an event I attended recently Mickey Harte said that “leadership involves avoiding excessive highs and lows”. Celebrate your wins, but keep your feet on the ground with a regular practice that works for you, whether that is yoga, meditation, exercise etc.
8) Dream big! Visualise, affirm, get those goals on a vision board.
9) Never, ever ignore your gut feeling. I learned this the hard way.
10) Keep negativity at a distance and your dreams close to your heart.
11) Do you really deserve success and abundance though? If you wavered on that for even a split second I’d recommend delving into that a bit more. If you don’t have a solid belief in yourself you will crumble in challenging times instead of reveling in them and having the confidence to push through them.
12) Remember this - Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is carrying on despite the fear!
13) And finally, something a friend shared with me that has always stuck with me and guides all of my life choices.
Never give up what you want most, for what you want now.