1. Start with last years financial statements
2. How much were your annual costs?
3. How much was your annual salary and profit?
4. Any costs increasing in 2019 that you know of? (e.g. Rent change/salary increases?)
5. How much would you like for a salary during 2019?
6. Divide your costs by 12 (monthly costs) You have to make this amount each month to meet your targets
7. List the work to be done (prioritize your tasks) by weeks and month
8. List the value of work beside each job
9. When prioritizing work or listing what must be done each week (scheduling), focus on high-value items as a priority.
10. Review monthly to see if you’re on track, ahead or behind. Adjust your targets or work plan accordingly.